Carbon MT2.0 Monotube Shock Specifications
- Monotube Design- Maximum fluid volume and control
- H/D Brushed Steel Nickle Plated Body - Maximum strength durability and protection
- 52mm Outer Body - Increased fluid volume to prevent fade and improve control
- 20mm Hardened Chrome H/D Shaft - Tough Shaft for maximum durability
- Piston Rings - Latest Piston Ring Technology - Full Teflon band seal
- 46mm Piston Valve - Twin deflective disc for maximum control of fluid for both rebound and compression cycles
- Quality Bushes - Polyurethane or pure rubber dependant on application
- Multi-Stage Velocity Sensitive Piston Valve - For the Ultimate in Comfort & Control
- Seal - Active Shaft Seal - Provides a pressurised shaft sealing unit which has proven to have zero failure in all testing conditions.
- Internal fluid - High quality Fuch shock absorber fluid able to withstand extreme temperatures
- Internal Shock Specifications - Micro polished internal tube bore(mirror finish) to reduce drag and wear
- Fully rebuildable - With a range of spare parts on the shelf for full Australian Support.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged - to prevent fade and cavitation(foaming) of the fluid
- Complete with concertina dust boots
Please note that, once a tracking number has been issued, it is the customer's responsibility to keep up to date with tracking updates. Any courier issues are to be followed up with the courier/freight company directly by you (customer). We can assist where possible, however, once the item has been dispatched it is out of our control.
If you haven't received your order by the ETA, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can do our best to follow up on your order with the courier company.
We ship with various shipping providers to best suit the product ordered. We mostly use:
- AusPost Regular
- AusPost Express
- DHL International
- Toll Ipec
- & More
Some larger orders may be dispatched from the supplier directly where alternative shipping companies are used. This saves on double handling, reduces shipping time and overall reduces our carbon footprint. The courier being used will be stated on the checkout page and when you receive your tracking details.
Please note: timeframe estimates are from when the parcel is sent and only account for business days.
All orders are processed and sent as soon as we can. The time frame may include delays out of our control. International orders may even arrive faster than the 10 days minimum depending on the current climate and demand.
Should you have any shipping related enquiries, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. Our aim is to provide a smooth and professional service at all times.
Please take the time to read through our returns policy. Upon purchase, you agree to this policy and understand that our policy does not go against your rights detailed under the Australian Consumer Law.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW (ACCC)
By purchasing a product from 4X4OC, your purchase of goods come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what you asked for. If you buy something that isn't right, you have consumer rights which you can find here.
CHANGE OF MIND
In line with your consumer guarantee rights, repairs, replacements or refunds do not apply if you received what you asked for but simply:
- changed your mind;
- found it cheaper somewhere else;
- decided you did not like the purchase; or
- had no use for it.
Should you change your mind within a 14 day timeframe, we will provide you with a refund or store credit.
Please note that, shipping costs are not refundable for change of mind returns. You are also responsible for covering the costs to send the product/s back to us.
Minor problems may be repairable, where we may offer a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. For any major problems, you have the right to request either a refund or new replacement.
Should we not be able to provide a free repair within 28 days, we will provide you with a full refund or replacement.
REPLACEMENTS & REFUNDS
We understand that some products may fail over time due to their purpose/intended use or treatment. 4X4OC will take the following into account prior to offering a replacement or refund:
- type of product;
- how you were likely to use the product;
- the length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used; and
- the amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.
Should we discover signs of misuse and significant neglect, we reserve the right to decline a refund, exchange, credit or repair.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
All returns to be posted/freighted back at the buyer's expense.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can commence the exchange process.
Please note if the incorrect part/s were sent out to you, we can only exchange for the correct parts if the incorrect items are unused and in original condition.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Suite 6, 828 High Street
Kew East VIC 3102, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item/s. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered returned parcels.
Please be patient once a pre-order has been made. As the stock is not on hand, we have zero control of the delivery times until we receive the stock.
Pre-ordering is a great way to lock in the hot selling products which generally sell out/are totally sold out once the stock arrives.
Please allow a buffer of 2-3 weeks on all pre-order ETA's to allow for any unforeseen delays out of our control, especially during this pandemic (COVID-19).