Offroad Animal Scout Roof Rack- Ford Ranger, Raptor Ranger, BT50 2011-on
While there are lots of roof racks out there on the market they are suffering a few problems that the Offroad Animal rack solves. 1. This rack is super quiet, and 2. This rack is not a universal rack but is actually designed specifically so it looks great.
- Super Quiet Design
- Lightweight aluminium design
- Very versatile with T-Slot slats
- Easy to put together
- Low profile for better wind resistance
- Optional wind deflector that holds 42" LED light bar
- Super low profile, only adds 90mm to the height of the vehicle
- Supplied with 5 T slot aluminium rails that can quickly and easily fit standard T nuts to secure gear anywhere
- Works with many aftermarket accessories
- Optional Wind-deflector can be purchased which integrates a 42" light bar
- Powder-coated matte black sides and front, and Anodised cross rails
- Works With Rhino track system Part number (RTS525) - this is required for fitment
- Rated to 95kg driving and 190kg sitting still- Rack weight is 15kg- Offroad Rating is 63kg so minus the 15kg rack means you're allowed to put 48kg up there
- Optional Lightbar Wind Deflector holds single or double row light bar up to 42"
5 x Aluminium cross rails
1 x Wind deflector
1 x LH side rail
1 x RH side rail
A big bag of nuts and bolts
Not included as standard is Rhino Part RTS525 but this is required, select as an option if you don't already have this part.
Fitting difficulty: 6/10 if Rhino track not already fitted.
If you already have the Rhino track fitted then the difficulty is 2/10
Fitting time: 3-4 hours if rhino tracks not fitted
1 hour if already fitted.