- Black Backing - 1400mm x 115mm
- Banner text overlays sold separately. Click here to view the range.
- Premium grade HEXIS automotive vinyl (Skintac HX20000)
- UV & weather resistant
- Clean surface and ensure the surface is cool prior to application
BLACK BACKING OPTION ONLY - please ensure your windshield is no wider than 1400mm (measure down 100mm from the top of the glass)
- Ensure your windscreen has been cleaned thoroughly. Wax & Grease remover or Glass Cleaner is recommended.
- The windscreen must be cool to touch and out of direct sunlight (this will assist with adhesion). I.e. can’t be a hot windshield baked in the sun or cold glass from the overnight cold. If applied to a cold windscreen in the morning, please ensure a heat gun or hair dryer is used to apply heat to the vinyl. It is recommended that heat is applied for all applications.
- BLACK BACKING - lay the black backing over the top of your windscreen (One person on each side is recommended - keep tension). There will be slight excess over the top of your windscreen and left and right side. Slowly position the vinyl and press the air out towards one area. Use a card with a microfibre cloth around it to slowly smooth over the vinyl.
- Use a sharp blade and lightly cut around the excess vinyl.
- Create a centre point marking with a piece of masking tape on your black vinyl backing. Mark the centre point on your selected banner overlay (sold separately). I'm sure the rest is pretty self-explanatory!
- TAKE YOUR TIME WITH ALL STEPS ABOVE & YOU WILL HAVE NO ISSUES! :)
Make sure to show your support and follow us on Instagram. Tag us in your windscreen banner product snaps! We'd love to see it!
WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. TRACK/PRIVATE USE ONLY. USE ON PUBLIC ROADS AT YOUR OWN RISK.