Fits Isuzu D-MAX 02/2017 - 2020 LS-M, LS-U, LS-Terrain & X-Runner
- 2WD, 4WD, single cab and dual cab models
- Will not fit any DMAX models from 2012 - 2016 [PRE-FACELIFT]
- Will not fit MUX
- Can be fitted to models with non projector lights if installing a pair but wiring will need to be changed
- ✅ D-MAX models - LS-M, LS-U, LS-Terrain & X-Runner
- 100% Direct Plug & Play for factory projector headlights using original HB3 & H11 plugs
- ⚠️ D-MAX models - EX, SX with factory H4 non-projector lights
- Adaptor harness required as wiring is different for non-projector headlights H4 bulbs and indicator socket
- Adaptor harnesses are available to purchase
- Right - Drivers Side
- Made using the same OE quality materials
- Supplied with factory park / DRL & indicator sockets (No bulbs uncluded)
- Premium Quality Aftermarket - ADR APPROVED
- Brand new non genuine direct replacement part
- Manufactured using same dimensions, fit, and function as factory light to match
- Easy Installation - This will replace your original light
- 100% Fitment guarantee
- To suit models built between specified dates above, please check yours to ensure these are the correct parts for you
Available as Extras:
- Wiring harness available to allow non projector lights to connect plug and play
- Upgrade bulbs at an extra cost [HB3 & H11]
Please note that, once a tracking number has been issued, it is the customer's responsibility to keep up to date with tracking updates. Any courier issues are to be followed up with the courier/freight company directly by you (customer). We can assist where possible, however, once the item has been dispatched it is out of our control.
If you haven't received your order by the ETA, please feel free to email email@example.com so that we can do our best to follow up on your order with the courier company.
We ship with various shipping providers to best suit the product ordered. We mostly use:
- AusPost Regular
- AusPost Express
- DHL International
- Toll Ipec
- & More
Some larger orders may be dispatched from the supplier directly where alternative shipping companies are used. This saves on double handling, reduces shipping time and overall reduces our carbon footprint. The courier being used will be stated on the checkout page and when you receive your tracking details.
Please note: timeframe estimates are from when the parcel is sent and only account for business days.
All orders are processed and sent as soon as we can. The time frame may include delays out of our control. International orders may even arrive faster than the 10 days minimum depending on the current climate and demand.
Should you have any shipping related enquiries, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. Our aim is to provide a smooth and professional service at all times.
Please take the time to read through our returns policy. Upon purchase, you agree to this policy and understand that our policy does not go against your rights detailed under the Australian Consumer Law.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW (ACCC)
By purchasing a product from 4X4OC, your purchase of goods come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what you asked for. If you buy something that isn't right, you have consumer rights which you can find here.
CHANGE OF MIND
In line with your consumer guarantee rights, repairs, replacements or refunds do not apply if you received what you asked for but simply:
- changed your mind;
- found it cheaper somewhere else;
- decided you did not like the purchase; or
- had no use for it.
Should you change your mind within a 14 day timeframe, we will provide you with a refund or store credit.
Please note that, shipping costs are not refundable for change of mind returns. You are also responsible for covering the costs to send the product/s back to us.
Minor problems may be repairable, where we may offer a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. For any major problems, you have the right to request either a refund or new replacement.
Should we not be able to provide a free repair within 28 days, we will provide you with a full refund or replacement.
REPLACEMENTS & REFUNDS
We understand that some products may fail over time due to their purpose/intended use or treatment. 4X4OC will take the following into account prior to offering a replacement or refund:
- type of product;
- how you were likely to use the product;
- the length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used; and
- the amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.
Should we discover signs of misuse and significant neglect, we reserve the right to decline a refund, exchange, credit or repair.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
All returns to be posted/freighted back at the buyer's expense.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com so that we can commence the exchange process.
Please note if the incorrect part/s were sent out to you, we can only exchange for the correct parts if the incorrect items are unused and in original condition.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Suite 6, 828 High Street
Kew East VIC 3102, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item/s. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered returned parcels.
Please be patient once a pre-order has been made. As the stock is not on hand, we have zero control of the delivery times until we receive the stock.
Pre-ordering is a great way to lock in the hot selling products which generally sell out/are totally sold out once the stock arrives.
Please allow a buffer of 2-3 weeks on all pre-order ETA's to allow for any unforeseen delays out of our control, especially during this pandemic (COVID-19).